Ever wanted to be the President of the United States for a day? In Executive Command, you can be President for four years! Try to accomplish what you set as your agenda while facing the challenges and responsibilities that crop up along the way. Being commander-in-chief and chief executive is no easy job. See how you do!
Played over 3.5 million times on iCivics.org, this NEW and IMPROVED version of Executive Command includes the following features:
– New war scenarios
– More bills ready for presidential review
– New Secretary of State assist on diplomacy tasks
– More presidential avatars
– Refreshed content, art and game features
Sign up for an iCivics account to earn Impact Points and game-based achievements!
Teachers: Check out our classroom resources for Win the White House. Just visit www.icivics.org!
Learning Objectives: Your students will …
– Analyze the structure, functions, and processes of the executive branch
– Describe the various roles of the president: commander in chief, head diplomat, agenda setter, chief executive
– Identify the functions of executive cabinet positions and regulatory departments
– Set your presidential agenda and make speeches to Congress to gain support through new legislation
– Review and sign or veto bills from Congress
– Address diplomatic requests in person or through the State Department
– Manage international tension and a declaration of war
– Stay on top of your domestic and foreign duties as president
Copyright© 2017 Duandroid.com